Stage 1 Questions

What kind of movie am I trying to make?

The movie I am trying to make is horror/sci-fi since I have more prior knowledge of it. I also find it easy to work with since I'm comfortable with that genre. I've researched different horror movie scenes and opening scenes; movies like Insidious or Annabelle are great examples.

What are the basic genre conventions of my movie (themes, style, characters, etc.)?

The overall theme of this movie would be based around a doll giving a lesson to one of the characters. The style would be dark, ominous, and scary. The characters will have a basic background with something tragic happening in their past trying to change themselves for the better. Basically, almost like every other horror movie with a concept of dolls but with different settings, props, and design.

Comments

Popular Posts